The Wisconsin Custom Rate Guide 2017 (.pdf) includes data on:
- manure services
- land tillage operations
- planting operations
- fertilizer and chemical applications
- haylage harvest operations
- hay harvest operations
- hay baling, wrapping, and hauling
- corn silage harvest operations
- silage bagging
- harvesting grain and corn stalks
- grain drying, storage, and hauling
- machinery rental
- and farm labor
Statewide, regional, and district data are included.
The Rate Guide is compiled by the USDA’s National Agriculture Statistics Service (NASS) in cooperation with Wisconsin DATCP, UW-Extension, and the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, UW-Madison.