This two-day workshop covering financial fundamentals for farm (and other) businesses is offered by Taylor County and Marathon County UW-Extension. Learn about recordkeeping, balance sheets, income statements, and more. We will use a case study to look at financial position and performance on a farm. The instructors will be available after the workshop to answer questions that arise as you apply these principles to your farm. You will receive a certificate of completion, which may be shared with lenders and other financial advisors.
- Wednesday and Thursday, January 24 and 25
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. both days
- Abbotsford City Hall, 2013 N 1st St
- $30 fee includes material, lunch, and snacks
- Pre-register by January 18
- Online or
- Phone: 1-800-236-0153 or 175-261-1230
Contact Heather Schlesser, Marathon County UW-Extension, 1-800-236-0153 or 715-261-1239.